Rockefeller Health & Medical Serves Areas in Midtown East, New York, NY
As if the hustle of Hell's Kitchen isn't enough, you are also coping with back and neck pain, work or sports injuries, general aches and pains, headaches, stress, immune issues, and other health imbalances. You also are not looking for a 'magic pill' to cure your pain. There is an answer. We at Rockefeller Health & Medical provide natural chiropractic care, allowing your body's natural healing mechanisms to activate and do their jobs without the use of drugs or surgery to relieve your pain and other health issues.
We are conveniently located to serve Midtown East and West. In fact, this Hell's Kitchen chiropractor right in the middle of this classic New York City neighborhood is near it all—theaters on Broadway, green lawns in Central Park, revered mom-and-pop culinary mainstays, and the entire 10036. You no longer need to wonder "is there a chiropractor near me?" We are your chiropractor in Manhattan!
Our Rockefeller Center Chiropractic Staff and Services
Our chiropractor, Dr. Anthony Conte, and our physician Dr. Rish Dalal, offer a variety of services to help you live a rich and healthy life. Our convenient location between 5th and 6th Avenues, right across from Rockefeller Center, and our immediate appointments make our chiropractor Midtown Manhattan's ideal solution when you need chiropractic care for Midtown East or a chiropractor for Midtown West. Our medical services include:
- Chiropractic Care;
- Physical Therapy;
- Medical Massage Therapy; and
- Sports Medicine
These services are designed to treat a multitude of conditions and are individually tailored to your specific condition including:
- Back Pain - which may be treated by spinal alignment, spinal decompression, or massage therapy.
- Neck and Shoulder Pain - which may be treated with a spinal adjustment or massage therapy.
- Sciatica - which may be treated by chiropractic adjustment or spinal decompression. Both treatments help relieve pressure on the sciatic nerve.
- Herniated Disk - which may be treated with a spinal alignment to relieve pressure on the disc, spinal decompression which can take pressure off the discs, or acupuncture in order to reduce your pain.
- Other Conditions - Our chiropractor treats issues associated with the legs, arms, knees, hips, elbows, wrists, and hands. We will teach you how to prevent future injuries, and our chiropractor will also guide you through exercises to reduce your pain and increase your health during your recovery.
Contact Us for Your Chiropractic Needs in Midtown East and West
Rockefeller Health & Medical is your chiropractor NYC! Contact us at (212)-388-5050 for an immediate appointment, or stop in at 22 W 48th St #705 New York, NY 10036, Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am to 7:00 pm.